New VEMS plug and play ECU or electromotive plug and play ECU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • arams325
    Grease Monkey
    • Feb 2008
    • 325

    #1

    New VEMS plug and play ECU or electromotive plug and play ECU

    EFI Motorsport is a company dedicated to providing quality upgrade parts, hardware, software, tuning, and service for a range of European vehicles.


    The Electromotive TECm is a replacement motherboard for the Motronic ECU that controls many mid 90's BMW's.


    I am looking into purchasing a VEMS plug and play ecu for my s50turbo.

    I currently have a TRM package installed and i have had nothing but issues from day one, its been 3 months of diag and I cant find a dam thing wrong with my build, neither can the bmw shop i brought it to who specializes in forced induction, TRM's support has been iffy, I have just been getting the run around from TRM and no real solution to the issue, i am getting tired of not being able to drive my car. so im looking at other options

    Is anyone running vems or electromotive? Im just looking for a little info, and maybe even a tuner around CT who knows the software. Thanks
  • gordy
    Noobie
    • Mar 2014
    • 17

    #2
    I'm still trying to get my VEMS ECU to connect to computer. Very frustrated with this.

    Comment

    Working...