Replacing my Eta's Muffler for an aftermarket one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacing my Eta's Muffler for an aftermarket one

Ok I have been asking around and I keep getting mixed answers. I have a hole on the top of my muffler (don't have a clue how that happened) and I wanted to replace it. I have a universal free flow muffler sitting at home I was wondering if it would be ok to put it on. Since I have talked with some people that tell me that I will lose horse power. I am really lost

It's an eta, so horsepower isnt really an issue. That asside, I had a holy maraca muffler on my eta when I got it. I installed an Eberspacher twin-pipe OE exhaust from a 325i. From the manifolds back. Sounded great, was cheap enough, and everything bolted right in. Nice upgrade for an eta, I'd recommend that route.

Comment

yea, I've just got a stock i exhaust from the eta manifolds back and it sounds better and looks clean and stock.
      Flickr
      Originally posted by Indecline06
      For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Well I got an aftermarket one don't know what brand but I was also wondering about the sound cause it has dtm tips. Well ill try it and see whats up. thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
        X