Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budget headers

What are the best headers on the budget for a 325I
    I do not want something crappy like the IE shorties, but do not feel like spending 1500 bucks, so what would you guys recommend.

AutoCross Photos!!https://picasaweb.google.com/eugenes18t

What do you consider "budget". Used IE shorties are going to run you 200 bucks, same as the Chinese ebay crap. You wont find anything decent until you get in the 300-400 range.
    sigpic
    Parts Wanted
    The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

I am looking in the 300-500 dollar range, I ran Ie shorties on my old e30 about 4 years back and the fitments was terrible.

AutoCross Photos!!https://picasaweb.google.com/eugenes18t

Comment

Yeah, from what I hear, they are nearly identical to the Ebay version in terms of quality.
        In that price range I would look for a used set of supersprint, or maybe even stahl if you can find them. May take a while though, I have been trolling the for sale section for a few weeks for a decent set of headers..nothing in the range I want to spend.
        sigpic
        Parts Wanted
        The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

they still make the STAHL long tubes.
          the ebay mid legnth headers are not bad, i have them on my car, 1 5/8" primaries to a 2" merge is a little big for a bone stock motor though
          the STAHLS are 1 1/2" primaries.

the ebay mids NEED to have the head flanges checked for leve and planed as needed. that will solve most problems with them.

there is also a STAHL/BAV AUTO copy on ebay that sells for the $300 range that seems to be of decent quality, but i have not see in person.
          seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
          X