Building my own Muffler, would like your input..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30AWDAZ
    replied
    This exhaust sounds beautiful, Im interested in a group buy of these lol

    Leave a comment:


  • TimR
    replied
    Anyone that has spent $2000 on tires and wheels, susp, seats, ETC can afford $200-400 for this sweet sound. If you figure out one with adg. sound levels i think you can corner the market, go for IT!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by cactusjacks1
    Great idea & very nice execution Jerremy. Move over Stromung - look out magnaflow!! a very nice "one off".

    V&H makes some very nice "top of the line" stuff - it's almost like jewelry to the two wheel crowd & priced accordingly.

    Jack
    Thank you jack.. :D

    Originally posted by downforce22
    nice sound! sounds like a screamer. Any chance you would be building more of these?
    Well I'm looking into it now..
    I've had a lot more "good" feed back than I expected.. really..
    I've been running it on my DDriver for a week and a few days now and have no complants.. I love it!
    If I do blow out some more it might not be too many..
    I'm looking into doing diffrent version as well..
    I've built a few smaller race inspired mufflers "done and on my bench"
    I'll post pic's tomorrow. But there intended for some one looking to do a
    duel side dump setup.. There buillet chrome tips with and 3" alum. body, 2" perfurrated core raped in stanless fiber rap. ( looks like steal wool )
    with a 2" inlet.



    Originally posted by A_Whelan
    Wow. I really didn't know what to expect in terms of sound but after watching the clip my jaw dropped. I've never heard anything like that! Such a growl comes out of it, ugh, nice!

    If you don't mind me asking, minus your labor, how much did that cost you?
    Some trade secrets must remain secret. But just to let everybody
    know " if " I make more and sell them. It will be so I can point out the cars at bimmer fest running my junk and not for the cash..
    So I will do my very best to keep them as cheap as possible!!!!!!!



    Thanks everybody for the awsome feed back.. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • A_Whelan
    replied
    Wow. I really didn't know what to expect in terms of sound but after watching the clip my jaw dropped. I've never heard anything like that! Such a growl comes out of it, ugh, nice!

    If you don't mind me asking, minus your labor, how much did that cost you?

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    nice sound! sounds like a screamer. Any chance you would be building more of these?

    Leave a comment:


  • cactusjacks1
    replied
    Great idea & very nice execution Jerremy. Move over Stromung - look out magnaflow!! a very nice "one off".

    V&H makes some very nice "top of the line" stuff - it's almost like jewelry to the two wheel crowd & priced accordingly.

    Jack

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by TimR
    And i was trying to talk you into a tuneable stock muffler, you got a HIT right here!! Mustang?, Charger? Move over
    Thanks... alot! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Dammit, man, do a full kit for 24V swaps, all the way from an Ebay header back.

    Please?

    Leave a comment:


  • TimR
    replied
    And i was trying to talk you into a tuneable stock muffler, you got a HIT right here!! Mustang?, Charger? Move over

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by MonkeyMadness
    Nice exhaust.
    Vid voted gay. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    I call first spot to be a test mule! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    you could make a lot selling these to e30 people.
    they are very nice in finish and as fare as sound goes. i would buy them.
    right now i am leaning towards a glass pack from cherry bomb for my m20 swap 2002 project.
    wonder what they would sound like strait threw? no need for a cat on my 2002 in cali. maybe a center resonator?

    Leave a comment:


  • tbone714
    replied
    Sweet Baby Jesus! Where are you located, and when can I pick one up?

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Ok check this shit out...
    I need help embedding my vid :|
    But the shit sounds good:p

    enjoy..



    I'm behined the camera, the hippy climbing into the car is my Neighbor "He thinks He's a Pirate" :loco:
    Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 04-06-2011, 10:15 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...