If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
So how many people would need interested in this to make it worth your while? Bc aside from what we discussed in PM, I think you and I will be doing some more business here in the near future. ;) If possible, I'd be interested in the same glasspacks you're running but I'd also like incorporate a 'flapper' mod for open pipes at WOT pre-muffler.
Like a Cut off? Or a spring held flapper that opens with a certin amount of back presure <-- this wouldn't be needed with my exhaust..
See my exhaust are a sraight through pipe, it a 2" pipe with louvers
so at WOT believe me theres nothing in the way, and the sound is awesome!
The set Devon.818 is getting is a full race perferated setup
theres nothing stoping those from opening up like a wailing banshee
I'm excited to here how they sound on a nice sorted M20
I've had quite afew pm's about this and have commited to a few
but not looking to do many of these, This was more of an exercise.
So how many people would need interested in this to make it worth your while? Bc aside from what we discussed in PM, I think you and I will be doing some more business here in the near future. ;) If possible, I'd be interested in the same glasspacks you're running but I'd also like incorporate a 'flapper' mod for open pipes at WOT pre-muffler.
Not sure how it would sound on a bigger 24v but would love to try..
what are you running now for exhaust?
Is your muffler a duel inlet or single? and size?
Tips.. What are you looking for?
I'll see what I can dig up..
Leave a comment: