i need some opinions/info about flow master muffler for the e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need some opinions/info about flow master muffler for the e30

just to make things straight forward this would be for my eta m20.
    i was browsing the CL and a flow master muffler came up for the e30, i have a shitty home made muffler that the PO fabbed out for my car it looks lame and pokes out to the left at a 90 degree angle (seriously wtf? lol)
    well this dude who has the flowmaster wanted 40 obo but i emailed claiming 20 and he said deal, now i'm not too sure if i want it? i like deep pitched cars but i hate the fart can noise. i don't have any specs on the muffler itself quite yet, but what do you guys think of the deal? 20 bucks for a flow master? are they very good quality at all? need some advice. thanks r3v.

heres a pic he said he's not sure if its 2 or 2.5, but it looks a hell of a lot better than what ive got but it looks a little boxy for mounting? o.0 haha
    worth 20 bucks?

Comment

Nasty kink

Flowmasters are great, that looks like a 40 series and for 20 bucks you can't beat it.

Only thing I see is the strange kink just before the muffler, looks like a shabby job to me.

That muffler new is prob 80-100 bucks, I'm having a 40 series installed, cat-back very soon and have owned 2 Flowmasters in the past, they are deeper than the fart can ricer mufflers but not quiet by any means. Never had one on an e30 though.
      ... Greased Monkey ...

Comment

flowmaster mufflers are pretty cool im happy with mine
        Originally posted by InuFaye
        silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
        Originally posted by blunttech
        so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
        Originally posted by george graves
        An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

here's a 40 series on my M10.

Comment

I have a flowmaster but I'm not sure which (it came with the car) anyways it sounds fantastic in the high revs and very throaty down low.

Comment

Working...
            X