Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Exhaust for DD M10

Hey guys,

The eternal project car has unleashed yet another fix! As you may have seen, I posted this week about my car backfiring. Well, today the pipe blew right before the muffler. I hated the muffler on it anyway, so its a good excuse to get a new one!

So what is a good muffler for my M10? It is my daily driver, so I don't want anything too loud. I also don't wanna blow the bank, so something fairly inexpensive but better than stock.

I've got a magnaflow 2.25 inch and it's a bit loud and raspy.
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I read in one of the other threads about an ebay kit that isn't bad... any ideas what that might be?

Comment

I have a M10 header for sale! Brand new Top End Perf header w/ O2 bung, new heat shield gasket and collector. Will make awesome deal on it!! Let me know fo you are interested!! Also a brand new master clutch kit!
        Chris Leone
        chrisleonemotorsports.com
        rollcages and fabrication
        Remember cross threading is the only thing stronger than loctite!!

Comment

Hee, PM me and let me know how much you want for this shipped up to Canada (S4N 3L1).

Also, what size pipe would you run through with that header?

Comment

Also, this is open to anyone...

Has anyone ever put an Apex'i WS2 on their car? There is a local guy here selling a brand new one for $100, which seems like a pretty good deal. I like the looks of the oval tip and the stainless steel finish.

Let me know if anyone has ever tried that.

Comment

Hey you can have the oem exhaust from my m10 cheap -- it's broken from the downpipe back but you only need the muffler right? Let me know we can arrange local pick up too :D
              Edit: whoops didn't know you were in Regina!

Comment

Working...
              X