Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of this exhaust for a 24V e30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys think of this exhaust for a 24V e30?

I was just randomly searching for e36 exhausts and I stumbled across this Umnitza Dacorsa twin canister system. Until today I didn't even realize that they dealt in exhaust systems. It sounds fairly good in my opinion and is priced quite well. (especially if I could convince someone to give me the old sale price)

I'm currently running a Dinan e36 m3 exhaust on my e30 but it's not quite deep enough for my taste and it has a huge can hanging down with angled up tips that are not my favorite.

Do you guys think I'd have much trouble mating this system up to my e30? I think it's probably based on the UUC e36 exhaust. I'm considering running this exhaust along with the stock e36 cats and midpipe currently on the car.

Umnitza|BMW Angel Eyes|LED Angel Eyes|Headlights|Lighting|Performance|Service

Sound clips: the 3rd video down gives a good view of the exhaust under the car

Thoughts?
    Last edited by johnjohnsons54; 07-05-2012, 11:28 PM.

ZF320 | M50 Mani | TRM + 21.5lb Injectors + 3.5in MAF | E36 M3 Rack/Driveshaft | Megan Coilovers | 002R/452's
    In the works: UUC Evo 3/DSSR, JB Racing lightweight Flywheel, Shrick cams, BBK (yet to be determined)
    I NEED A WINGLESS AW TRUNK LID PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!

Bump for opinions/advice

ZF320 | M50 Mani | TRM + 21.5lb Injectors + 3.5in MAF | E36 M3 Rack/Driveshaft | Megan Coilovers | 002R/452's
    In the works: UUC Evo 3/DSSR, JB Racing lightweight Flywheel, Shrick cams, BBK (yet to be determined)

Comment

Looks like an ebay exhaust. For $400 i'd buy something else

I will be buying an Eisenmann setup from Schmiedmann.com. About $600
      88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

Originally posted by burkey001 View Post
        Looks like an ebay exhaust. For $400 i'd buy something else

I will be buying an Eisenmann setup from Schmiedmann.com. About $600
        Thanks for the suggestion on the Eisenmann. Some digging on the internet has confirmed that the exhaust is in fact the exact same one that UUC used to sell. Made in the same factory and rebranded as Umnitza. I do have to agree that the rolled tips look a little bit ebay-ish but the quality should be there.

Comment

Working...
        X