thoughts on this muffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thoughts on this muffler

hey guys im thinkin about doing a new custom exhaust sometime soon and i was thinkin about this magnaflow muffler

do you guys think the outlet tips are close enough together? alot of them seem to far apart
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

what about these from Magna Flow.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TANK
      what about these from Magna Flow.
      #3 is ok but i would prob go w/ the first one (http://www.performancepeddler.com/de...CT_ID=MAG12258) b/c its cheaper and i don't really care about tips.

NC325iC I say go for it. I don't know about how close they are but does it really matter. why are you lookin anyways...is yous screwed up. I didn't hear it at bret's but it looked ok.
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

its a meineke, i guess i might just get a new cat and piping for now then later a new muffler to let it roar some and it matters how close together it is because it would look stupid/not fit through the hole in the rear valence if they were too far apart.

i dont really want to get one with tips already on it because i really like the tips i have now and would reuse them
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
        X