Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remus vs Scorpion

Hi all,
    I am currently rebuilding a 325I and the previous owner thought that it would be great to just take out the cat and muffler and just put a straight pipe all the way back.
    Since I kind of grew up and don't really enjoy excessive noise, I figure the exhaust system would definitely need some upgrading.

I'm gone start with a new cat, just dont know which exhaust I should go with.

After reviewing several treads, I noticed that a lot of people are mentioning IE, BB, Ansa, Vibrant, supersprint and of course Remus but nobody really talks about Scorpion cat back.

I always loved Remus exhaust but I'm kind of in a budget since the previous owner totally killed that poor 325I.

For 650.00 I could get a Remus but for 400.00 I could spare myself some change and get a Scorpion.

Now my questions are:

Are scorpions muffler not that good since I dont see many people talking about them? Rust, quality and lifespan.

Should I stop being cheap, starve for a couple of days and just put the extra 250.00 on a Remus?

Thank you guys for your help.
    sigpic
Working...
X