Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any input on this exhaust i may purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any input on this exhaust i may purchase?

I have noo idea what kind of exhaust to get, but i found this in NY and my dad will be there next week. Just wondering if this is a decent exhaust for me seeings how i dont want it to be really loud, i just need something that is not rusting away.
    Any input on this exhaust, or one that i should try and find?
    Thanks alot, appreciate it.
    Mitch F.

dont post ebay auctions
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Its an item he's planning to bid on, its his own decision whether he wants to post the link.

The only reason the ebay rule is in order is so people don't post links to items that someone on the board may be bidding on. Then everyone jumps all over it, and the guy who originally bid on it gets butted out.

Comment

makes sence my bad
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Thanks Permit, Im just trying to get feedback on the product. I just dont know what kind of exhaust i should get. people can bid on it if they want, i just wont buy it... No big deal bah

Comment

i think its just a replacement exhuast it probably wont be any louder then stock

Comment

yeah i think bosal makes stock exhausts for our cars, i think BMA sells them not sure though
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

that bosal one looks pretty crappy, and that's coming from me.

for a hundred bucks more you can have a brand new stainless steel polished one, and makes a tiny bit more noise. its the ireland engineering one
                R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Working...
                X