Recieved my Remus exhaust (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recieved my Remus exhaust (pics)

AAAAAAND its damaged. see what you guys think. Think i should returnit? Or just get the shop to fix it?

Ive already notified BavAuto. Looks like this happened before it was ever put in the box, but you never know, UPS are a bunch of asshats after all.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like luke318is.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like luke318is.

Sig Pic Outdated

Bavauto was really good about it and says they will flip the bill for the repair cost. Yay.

Sig Pic Outdated

Comment

how much does 3 swings of a hammer cost..?

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
      IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Not much if you want an exhaust leak

Sig Pic Outdated

Comment

That's good to hear. If I'm spending few hundred for a cat back, I'd also want it to be damage free.

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          My expectation is an immediate 5 speed swap. Autos suck more than a 50 year old whore.

Comment

It fits great. Its not a loud exhaust. Im considering a cat delete but need to do some research first

Sig Pic Outdated

Comment

Awesome, got any pics? Does it rub on the valence behind the Mtech 2 valence? I can't wait to get mine.

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              My expectation is an immediate 5 speed swap. Autos suck more than a 50 year old whore.

Comment

No rubbing. Easy install apparently.

Video

Sig Pic Outdated

Comment

Originally posted by Luke318is View Post
                  It fits great. Its not a loud exhaust. Im considering a cat delete but need to do some research first
                  I have this at the moment. It's still not loud, although mine is separate pipes all the way back. I think retaining an X pipe (in place of the cat) in the system would yield better sound.
                  Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                    I have this at the moment. It's still not loud, although mine is separate pipes all the way back. I think retaining an X pipe (in place of the cat) in the system would yield better sound.
                    Dude. Sweet. Thanks for that reply, i was going to open a thread about it.

So yours isnt too loud, thats good to hear.

An X pipe hey. Hmm. Ill look for one. Or have the shop make one.

Sig Pic Outdated

Comment

Working...
                    X