ie catback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ie catback

hey guys, i just put in the ie catback, and i love it i used new mounts and bolts and shit, problem is it hits the frame on the driver side everyonce in a while, ive tried to just force it over but it wont budge has anyone else had this issue
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

I have had IE catback for about 10 months now and I love mine. The sound gets better after its been driven for a while. The only thing I dont like about it is the angled tips. When my m50 goes in a think im gonna get some straight tips welded.

Comment

not to be a dick but that didnt have anything to do with the problem i posted
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

rubber mallet
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X