BMW E30 M20 Exhaust Manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW E30 M20 Exhaust Manifold

Hello guys, I'm new to the forums and I've been trying to find a good M20 Exhaust Manifold for my 1988 BMW 325I Cabriolet. The ones I currently have are rusted and shot + the header heat shield gaskets are literally dust right now. So I was wondering if the 100 dollar ebay exhaust manifolds are good enough for my use? I want to use it as a daily driver and put a little bit of horsepower into it later down the line. Are they worth buying? I don't want to break my bank so 200 bucks is really the limit here. Thank you!

honestly, you get what you pay for with those... and that mean the individual runners aren't in alignment and the holes in the flanges are a little to big and you will need some washers. the x/mid pipe is really bad on those aswell, on mine... and most likely all of them the o2 bung is on the wrong side. If you don't mind tweaking the runners, using some washers, cutting relocating and re welding the bung, your all set. Me, I don't think im going to go through the hassle, id rather save up some extra and go with the Ireland engineering long tubes as ive heard good things from those that have run them.

Comment

Junk IMO. Put a good used factory manifold on.

Comment

Are you sure yours are shot? Every stock manifold I've seen looks like dog shit. They are a decent chunk of metal and I can't see them failing or rusting through unless your car is from salt country. But I understand the desire for shiny new parts too (-:

Comment

Working...
        X