exhaust help / opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exhaust help / opinion

I bought a 86' 325es. it didn't have the exhaust (from the end of the headers all the way back to the end). i bought a ANSA exhaust from Bavarian motorsport, it has muffler and center pipe. the problem... trying to find a down pipe with the cat , o2 and flange still attached. i have a 85 ' 323i (gray market car) i plan on making a stroker out of them both together. i need to know if anyone has used ansa muffler on an e, and is it actually a bolt on, will i have to cut the flange off and will my down pipe off of the 323i work on 325e? should i cut it off before it splits back into to two pipes? let me know i have had to 3 try's now with getting a down pipe off a different e. all missing something. so much for things binging easy bolt on. and the cat on the 323 has already been welded on, i dont think it was orginaily on there.the car was deemed a gross polutor,and kicked out of california, before i bought it here in washington state. the only thing on carfax was emission problems. everytime it had to go through it faild. i got it regestered in a county were you dont have to go throught that.

nobody out there has any info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hitler:

Comment

Why not take it to an exhaust shop and have them make up the parts of the system that you need and install the rest? Would be less of a headache.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

crazy people and your so called logic....I'll go tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X