stock exhaust in sacramento?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock exhaust in sacramento?

anyone in the sacramento area have a full stock exhaust i can borrow. my car has headers and i need to smog it. the exhaust on my car wont bolt up to the stock manifolds.

do you need to test only?? if not find a shady smog shop and slip em $50, better than having to swap exhausts twice. I smog with a guy off riverside in roseville and he is pretty cool. He might pass you without you even slipping him anything. I dunno. Btw- another idea is to find if Dinan made a CARB legal set of headers and use the CARB EO # for your car. Good luck.
    sigpic
    1991 325iC w/ 75k Original Miles, Brillantrot, 5-speed, 16" BBS RX's, Black Leather Sport Heated Seats, LSD, and Diving Boards for life!!!:D

Comment

i already had it smogged, but i got a ticket for the headers. since ca isnt doing refs anymore, i just have to get it smogged and have the ticket signed off, which means i have to let a chp look under my hood.

Comment

ouch. I thought they were after the ricers not us. Good thing mine is bone stock. good luck finding the exhaust. pick and pull have anything in rocklin?? might be worth a try
        sigpic
        1991 325iC w/ 75k Original Miles, Brillantrot, 5-speed, 16" BBS RX's, Black Leather Sport Heated Seats, LSD, and Diving Boards for life!!!:D

Comment

ya. i got popped right outside of school, where the cops were pulling over anyone that didnt have a stock car. they almost got me for being too low, but i was 1/4 above the minimum.

pick n pull might have it, but i dont have any money to buy it.

Comment

Working...
          X