??Will this work?? Saab intercooler w/AC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??Will this work?? Saab intercooler w/AC

Ok so I'm slowly getting my bits an parts together and putting a turbo setup together in my head..:roll:

So wile at the yard today 3 total looking for a damn sunroof crank (never found) F-me!
    I came across a nice little SAAB 900Turbo untouched so I snagged the turbo for my buddys miata and walked off with the intrercooler for me...:D

Here's my question: I need to know what Elc. fan is the strongest for this setup? Too replace the fan in front to push through all three coolers! And Do you think it will work?

OK my intended setup:
    Due to the sleek/thin intercooler I have the room to make brackets and space out the rad far enough to slip the intercooler between the rad and the A/C cooling coil: See pic's for visual aids~

The intercooler as it looks after pulling out of the yard~

So i figure due to my fan delete I could use the space to move the rad back~

Looking to see if the ports will clear the rad and noticing that if this works
    one it will clear and to there in the perfact spot~:pimp:

Now the final pic shows the minimal gap I'll have left after install~
    the shinny bit in the center is the threads of the fan/water pump shaft...
    Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 05-02-2010, 08:35 PM.
    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Bump for opinions and or info?
    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I tried one of those once. To mount it with the inlet and outlet in a decent spot, the bottom would practically be dragging on the ground...

Comment

Working...
      X