Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm Freaking Board at Work...

OK so I'm freaking board :yawn:today here at work and thought
    I would build the little shit I'll need to do my "Street Tramp" turbo setup...
    ~So before I was thinking I would buy that stupid little turbo collector to use on the stock exhaust, so I start looking around for one.. WTF $900 for that stainless little POS.....
    And from what I've seen look like it fits way too close for comfort for a few of you... So I embark on building my own~
    I scanned in my exhaust flange. warmed up the laser and cut me a few flanges...
    Feeling pretty good about that I hopped over to the CNC lath and spit out a few O2 censor bungs..
    Now I'm working on the collector to the turbo flange
    and after lunch I'll be cutting the turbo flange as well
    enjoy the pic's I'll update on my progress later!

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

The last time I was that bored at work, was the day before I got laid off. Go do something.
    Check my feedback HERE

Comment

* bored

carry on

Comment

I wish I could do shit like that when I'm bored

Comment

bored as well, thinking about what to do with my car.

dont get caught = keeping ur job

Comment

Thanks but not to worry, I run the place. :D thinking of running a smaller than T3/T4 ..... maybe a IHI turbo off the ford probe GT?????

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

^ still go do something. if you run the place, theres always things that can be done.

i used to manage a small sporting goods store. ALWAYS busy, and if you worked all day, it was easier the next day.

Comment

while your bored ill pay you to make a set of 3mm spacers for me, i work down the street in Anaheim...

Comment

Anybody know where I can get a Freaking Board?
                  You're entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Norwegiandane View Post
                    Anybody know where I can get a Freaking Board?
                    Come on? At the Freaking store!

Originally posted by bzboardz View Post
                    while your bored ill pay you to make a set of 3mm spacers for me, i work down the street in Anaheim...
                    3mm spacer for what? you never know I might just do it for free?:D
                    Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 05-05-2010, 07:40 PM.

Comment

make me some 4 lug style 5's, you can do that on a lathe right?
                      Check my feedback HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Inline Sex View Post
                        make me some 4 lug style 5's, you can do that on a lathe right?
                        ~School me...
                        What is it that you want?
                        Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 05-06-2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

I'm down the street in Brea...hmm Lunch ? :P Hmmm this'll make me rethink my brake upgrade project :P
                          http://www.decal-spec.com

Comment

Maybe while you're "board" you could brush up on your speling and gramer skillz. Also, any chance you could enlarge your .sig a bit more?

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                            MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                            | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                              Maybe hile you're "board" you could brush up on your speling and gramer skillz. Also, any chance you could enlarge your .sig a bit more?
                              woo vacman give me alittle credit i'm doing this on a phone with keys the size of a tic-tac... let see if i can spell this right "blow-me" how was that.....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X