check this will it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check this will it work?

oooooo nice find. that turbo kit seems pretty legit. i wish i had 3 grand i could drop on something like that.
    '91 318is

Comment

Yep to all those who said you couldnt find a turbo for the m42 eat your heart out. And that 2.0L conversion looks tasty as well as the turbo kit. Put those together with an smt6, a BMP multithrottle intake, exhaust/piping, headers. Maybe possibly a M3 killer. Considering the low weight of the 318i and 318is

Comment

British pound X 2 = U.S. dollars.

= FUCK THAT.

$5000 in parts alone, what a fucking waste. You'll have a much faster, more reliable, much smoother m50 for much less than that. Hell, you could do an all aluminum 2.8 for as much as that turbo kit costs.

Not to sound like an ass, but that's a completely worthless link/idea.

And you want to spend another $5500 on the 2.0 conversion. You must be joking.

Over $10,000 U.S. dollars for PARTS ALONE to have 2.0 liter turbo. What were you thinking? Who cares about turboing the 318 when that's what it takes.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by C ///M
          British pound X 2 = U.S. dollars.

= FUCK THAT.

$5000 in parts alone, what a fucking waste. You'll have a much faster, more reliable, much smoother m50 for much less than that. Hell, you could do an all aluminum 2.8 for as much as that turbo kit costs.

Not to sound like an ass, but that's a completely worthless link/idea.

And you want to spend another $5500 on the 2.0 conversion. You must be joking.

Over $10,000 U.S. dollars for PARTS ALONE to have 2.0 liter turbo. What were you thinking? Who cares about turboing the 318 when that's what it takes.
          ya but everybody does a M50 swap....the point is to be unique. that 2.0 conversion would be a nice setup because when you pop your hood it would look stock......until you get on the track :evil:
          '91 318is

Comment

2.0L 318is would be sick so would a 2.0L turbo one. But you might have to change the name plate to 320TiS :D The reason I posted this is because everyone says that you can't turbo a m42 or have a high horsepower m42. So I proved them wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by B2ThaZiZza
              So I proved them wrong.
              You can do ANYTHING with enough money. Everyone knows that. Who are you proving wrong?

A 1.8 turbo or 2.0 turbo is nothing new, but whatever floats your boat.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
              X