S52 Cams Worth It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S52 Cams Worth It?

Hey, I picked up a set of S52 cams sitting in my basement, with another S52 head that has the valve springs, upper and lower seats, and keepers sitting at work.

I plan on turbo-ing my m52 in the future. So I was wondering if you guys thought that S52 cams are worth the effort of installing and keeping them in when I am turbo'd?

Current Mods on the m52:
    -Long tube headers
    -Pink top injectors
    -OBD1 Swap

And I have a 3.5" Maf sitting next to the cams that I will install when I put it in, buy bigger injectors and get a tune for it.
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Yes, with a custom tune the s52 cams will make a good amount more power above 3k, especially with a turbo. Worth every penny IMO for NA or boosted applications!
    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
    X