Hows this set up sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hows this set up sound?

Hi everyone, well i just sold my e36 M3 and got a 325is with a super eta bottom and i head.It has a t3t4 turbo set up.Right now its set to 5psi with stock injectors and motronic.Since im fairly new to turbos i dont wanna go to big or with a standalone just yet. So far ive acquired arp headstuds, 255 walbro pump,ive got someone to make me a custom chip, and rrfpr.Now i need to figure out what injectors i need to get.I wanna sit around 7-10 psi for the most part of driving.Ive read that 30lb injectors is about as much as im gonna be able to do with a tuned motronic and with afm adjustments.will this be good enough to achieve my current goals?I just wanted to get advice from everyone. Also i was thinking of trying to fit my afm from a datsun280zx i have since its much larger/less restrictive. Thanks in advance for your input.
    sigpic

Your 885 head, APRs and other stuff aint going to mean shit without a proper tune.
    You cant just swap AFMs without conforming it its outputs is compatible with your tune.

A standalone is not for Xpsi or higher, a standalone is the proper way to tune an E30, your E36 can take chips just fine because its a much more capable ECU. The E30 computer is a different story.

Id reevaluate your plans.

Comment

Well i realize that would not be the most efficient set up as well as the fact it would need to be tuned thus the chip made.I also know i cant just stick the datsun afm in there i was checking to see if anyone knew its compatibility.

Anyways i went with what was said before minus the fuel regulator and added a W.A.R. chip and miller high flow MAF along with 30lb injectors.It will all be done by the end of the week and ill post results.Im wanting to hit right around 300 to the wheels
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X