turbo fitting's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo fitting's

I have a 2.5 i engine and I am having alot of trouble finding a good price on intake piping and a place to get my fitting's from the oil presure to oil dump I try'd local machine shop's and there no help also has anybody herd of a good wastegate and bov for under 200 dollars?

whats up man.. go to any local performance shop or take a look at some build thread in e30tech and here too... i got a deltagate wastegate for 40 used from a friend and the whole i.c pipes with bov from cxracing in ebay like for a 100
    no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Get pipes on ebay. Just make sure that you rough up the aluminum on the ends or you'll be popping off pipes rather often.

Used Tial 38mm wastegates are pretty common, and they're bulletproof. I bought by BOV from ebay seller wyntonm. Make sure you get one that is adjustable. For an ebay seller, I was very impressed with his products. $80ish iirc for the BOV and the adapter pipe.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

I can supply you an oil feed adapter and feed line for $55 shipped. For intake piping get the cxRacing stuff. Thick enough to weld and it comes with good couplers and t clamps. Wynton sell good stuff. Don't buy the other greddy typs s knock offs cause the vacuum input is not airtight and will make it harder to actuate quickly causeing compressor surge.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

thanks yeah i just order'd the bov from ebay and the piping and the waste gate i've went with a tial before and it never failed on me so I might go back with that one i've just now gotta find the plumbing

Comment

I'm considering changing over to a precision power wastegate so my tial 38mm will be up for grabs soon.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I just try'd to pm you but it says your inbox is full

Comment

cleaned up pm box

www.gecoils.com

Comment

check this site out, they have some awesome stuff for fittings and lines. I'm about to make a big purchase pretty soon.

Your source for Intercooler Pipe Fabrication Parts
                  1989 E30 Zinnoberrot Vert 325i OBD1 S52 turbo;IP

Comment

IF you need any silicone couplers I can get them to you for a decent deal.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                    X