fuel question,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuel question,

i am curious to know what the fuel pressure is at idle? i just installed a rising rate regulator and i need to know the stck fuel pressure at idle so i can do the math and make the correct fuel pressure at ide for my 36lbs injectors

im showing 38lbs after the regulator.... what are you using for fuel delivery?
    Proud Owner and Operator.
    sigpic

Comment

What rrfpr did you get? The manual should say what psi to have it at at idle. Remember, you're going to want to get the pressure from the feed hose (bottom hose on the stock fpr). I have mine idling at ~46 psi with the signal line disconnected.

Comment

i got a rrfpr on ebay, no manual, i have 36lb injectors, even if it is set to 30psi the car is still way to rich at idle, so i took it down to 20psi and runs good

Comment

What are you using to judge the psi? Do you have a built in gauge on the rrfpr, or an aftermarket gauge that goes in-line with the fuel? You have a wideband, right?

Comment

its built into the gauge, no wide band yetm, in 2 weeks

Comment

You sure it's a Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator? Or did you just get an Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator?
              85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

Working...
              X