Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will a 2006 mitsubishi evo stock turbo fit s52???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will a 2006 mitsubishi evo stock turbo fit s52???

I have the opportunity to get a stock evo turbo for pretty much nothing, will it fit on my s52 swapped e30? im already guessing i have to have a custom exhaust flange built. Anybody who can give some helpful advice will be appreciated.
    thanks, moe

mtech 2 325ic
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/pict...pictureid=7968
    check out my donut vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw0paUP1FEQ

Whats the turbo specs?

Comment

Bump

Comment

I just read up on some info on this, and if it's the Evo9 turbo, they are running those up to about 25psi. That's good for about 350-400 on a 2.0L with supporting mods (or so I have read). It might be a bit small for a S52
        Last edited by Hey_You; 02-06-2012, 10:04 PM.
        85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

Originally posted by Hey_You View Post
          I just read up on some info on this, and if it's the Evo9 turbo, they are running those up to about 25psi. That's good for about 350-400 on a 2.0L with supporting mods (or so I have read). It might be a bit small for a S52
          What about for an m20?
          Last edited by SacE30; 02-07-2012, 05:24 PM.

Comment

kinda tiny IMO, it'll run out of steam in the higher rpm's. I don't think space is going to be an issue, there are turbo'd M/S swapped e30's running bigger turbos
            "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
            1991 318is - the cruiser
            1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

too small, they run out of steam on the 4 cyl at higher rpms.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hey_You View Post
                Boost doesn't really mean much, turbos are good for a certain flow/power level. I'd keep looking.

Do it right, don't mickey-mouse shit together. Did you do your head gasket yet?

Comment

Working...
                X