Injector help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injector help

What style injectors fit the m20 easily? I'm going turbo with my e30 and I need to track down some cheap injectors. I obviously know Bosch injectors fit, but what about large dsm injectors? I'm tuning with ms2. Any tips on finding cheap injectors would be great. And yes I will get them rebuilt and flow tested. I here to learn about this stuff, not just blow cash and go fast. Thanks.

Mustang forums

What size are you looking for?

Comment

Yea I've been searching those. Well anything bigger than 42# or 440cc. If all fails, I will opt for green tops. But Im hoping for some interesting results. Any top feed injector will work with slight modifications right?

Comment

Siemens Injectors ..

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

^Cheese a butter. Broom sticks. Pinocchio. Words ..... .....

These are the best to go with. They're cheap, good and new.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. But why hasn't anyone used dsm injectors.? They are dirt cheap. Who cares If they are low z

Comment

I wouldn't buy them off flea bay, but the 630's are proven and will do 500+ on the right setup @ 4 bar pressure.
              84 318, 86 325ES, 85 325E. 89 325IS,
              89 BMW 325is Turbo - 8.02@85mph 1/8th

90 VW Golf, 01 VW TDI Jetta
              98 VW GTI VR6 - 11.679@117.58mph Timeslip
              96 VW GTI VR6 - 7.63@97mph

www.lugtronic.com

Comment

I think the biggest thing is laziness. I don't want to have to mess around with the fuel rail to make different size injectors work. From what i hear the new corvette injectors are the bees knees. I cheaped out and bought some 80lb Siemens.
                Last edited by einstein57; 12-04-2012, 05:09 PM.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                X