What are the best silicone hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the best silicone hoses

I need to get a few straight couplers, I was looking at the Samco Sports but was wondering if there are any better and which ones you guys like the best.

I know people who ran 20+ psi on cxracing couplers, I ran 15 daily on mine. It's one of the few things out in the market that is a cheap buy still does its job as it should

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
    It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

Frozenboost has a huge selection, I have never personally used anything from them before though.

Sent from the future. Or my phone, who knows.

Comment

Godspeed is pretty good. I can get you some stuff made in the U.S. if your interested but its not exactly cheap. But you will receive it in the lengths you request.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Go to a diesel/semi place and get them. Ill give you a dollar if you can blow out one of those.

Comment

CX and Godspeed are coming through the same supplier channels. Just check the ends for at least 3 layers of reinforcement woven in.
            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by emerson. View Post
              I know people who ran 20+ psi on cxracing couplers, I ran 15 daily on mine. It's one of the few things out in the market that is a cheap buy still does its job as it should
              Those would probably fine for the 6-8 psi I will be running, what color do you have, if black is it a nice dark black?

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey View Post
              Frozenboost has a huge selection, I have never personally used anything from them before though.

Sent from the future. Or my phone, who knows.
              I have some frozenboost ones on my other car, they work fine but the black color is more of a dark grey.

Comment

3 ply from ebay and 4 ply from places like Orme Brothers

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

eBay will be fine. I ran all ebay couplers/clamps on my last build and had no issues.

Comment

I run a mix. Someone on e30tech or bf.c recommended these guys

Your source for Intercooler Pipe Fabrication Parts
                    1997 540i/6 - stock
                    1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
                    1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

Working...
                    X