Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M50 vs M20.. for boost. whats your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but you forgot to mention that it is with retarded timing, although not great its still better.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Wow! That is impressive. M52 has a way better powerband! Should of asked for charts in the first place. I still have much to learn about boost... And an slowly reading up. But I was also thinking of finding one that will spool starting @ 3... Then again I can't really do that until I get an engine to know what I'm working with.
      Again. Thanks so much for those charts.
      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
      1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
      (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
      2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
        Wow! That is impressive. M52 has a way better powerband! Should of asked for charts in the first place. I still have much to learn about boost... And an slowly reading up. But I was also thinking of finding one that will spool starting @ 3... Then again I can't really do that until I get an engine to know what I'm working with.
        Again. Thanks so much for those charts.
        M52 + S52 cams, 0.140 MLS head gasket, ARP2000 head studs and a Garrett GT3582r. Get a Good & Tight/Blunt Tech top mount manifold, 44mm wastegate, a blow thru MAF tuning package from either Miller Performance, RK Tunes, Technica Motorsport, or TRM, other odds and ends, and you'll be a happy camper.

That type of combo will allow you to do this :)

https://vimeo.com/63477142#at=0
        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

That is a little something i like to call insanity! I need this car streetable! :)
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
          (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
          2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

I'm starting to see the m52 light.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
            X