Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some 400 cc injectors

Hello guys,

I'm from england and i really need a set 6 x 400 cc injectors i think there 38lb's?

My problem is i don't want to modify my rail at all etc, i have used google and see there are many car's that you can swap injectors with but this is more an american thing.

I just need help locating some etc, I am doing a turbo build on my e30. and i have got everything i need apart from the injectors.

Cheers :)

Any Holden's or turbo vauxals should work. I know there are jeeps out there and they use 36# injectors. Or just buy them from ford. Their green top 42# injectors are the ones of choice.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I shall contact a ford dealer over here, But most of the car's in england are small engined i shall see if i can get any!

I would love to live in america just for the cars.

Comment

They had a ford f150 svt lightning on top gear so they should be able to order some. If not just buy some from the United States. Shipping is $24
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
        X