Supercharger kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supercharger kit

I'm gonna start building another setup or two, for installing an Eaton m90 roots supercharger on your well maintained and nicely running m20b25. Very similar to the one I have built for my car. It will be about 7-8psi, non-intercooled, intake manifold mounted.

Price: $2500 - you finish with your choice of engine management and associated hardware.

It will include all of the mechanical parts/bracing needed to adapt your Thunderbird Supercoupe Eaton M90 supercharger (easily sourced on Ebay for a couple hundy), to your m20b25 equipped e30. My setup requires your power steering to be functional. You can keep your a/c functioning with the upgraded crank pulley if you so choose (for an extra $200). I highly recommend Whodwho's plug and play MS2 for management. This kit will need to be finished and installed by you (the clever wrencher that you are).

I think I'll do 1 or 2 kits depending on interest. They will be for the late model cooling system, so if you have the older style (with the lower hose on the driver side of the radiator), then you'll need to upgrade.

If you want to read the original build, and check out some pics, click the link in my sig. Any questions will be gladly answered. Thanks.
    Last edited by Ether-D; 06-13-2014, 07:10 AM.
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I was born on 3/25…
    ~~~~~~~~~~

I understand that's a decent chunk of money. I should go to the dyno and get a professional tune and some actual numbers. That's just mo money.
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I was born on 3/25…
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Man, I would have been ALL over this when I had an E30. Let me know if you start doing anything for 24v :)

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Might be a dead post but if you still have any spare bits/ a kit I am interested, DM me.

Comment

Working...
        X