So my m20 will be seeing some boost soon and I am having a hard time finding a reputable tuner in my area. Talked to PSI industries in Portland but was told they focus on haltech and I am wanting to use megasquirt. Any suggestions? The last thing I want is to be replacing my hg 5 times because of a bad tuner
Dyno tuning in Washington?
Collapse
X
-
I used to work for Dominic Acia and he is an excellent tuner. He used to run Maxwell Power Services in Marysville but he still tunes cars in the PNW and works with megasquirt. I plan on having him do the dyno tune on my turbo 2.7i this summer. Shoot him an email and he will get you squared away.
Serious Engineering.Smarter Tunes.Better Builds. From custom-engineered parts to precision tuning services — everything done here is built with zero compromise and backed with 30 years of experience. Shop Parts Request a Tune Featured Products View Shop Experienced and Versatile 30+ years of engine tuning, design and building eperience Pike’s Peak record holder Custom designs parts […]Last edited by cleanasse30; 06-30-2016, 11:37 AM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Where are you located in Washington state? When I was living in Seattle a lot of us were referred to Carburetor Connection in Kirkland. Very knowledgeable and experienced and most of my F/I buddies out there would use their dyno services.So my m20 will be seeing some boost soon and I am having a hard time finding a reputable tuner in my area. Talked to PSI industries in Portland but was told they focus on haltech and I am wanting to use megasquirt. Any suggestions? The last thing I want is to be replacing my hg 5 times because of a bad tunerComment


Comment