anyone thought about twin K03's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone thought about twin K03's

I'm just wondering if it's even possible? With the standard manifolds there appears to be room for them. I may be out in left firld on this but would that make for quick spool or what...
    Phil

ive thought about something along these lines, closer to a stock supra sequential setup though.

Comment

Its really just alot easier to run a medium sized single. You run less piping, lines, exhaust is easier, more room to work after the fact, more power potential and easier upgrades..
      :: PNW Crew ::
      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

^ But TT = bling bling!! ;)

Comment

i dunno about bling bling but. lack of lag with the setup i was mentioning would be well worth it to me. plus being unique would be cool too. my friends supra running the stock twins and full exhaust, turned up to 16psi put 425 to the ground!!! id be happy with that.

Comment

Twin turbo... delicious... Lemme know how this goes if you do it. I think it'd be an amazing project.
            sigpic
            Been over a year and it still doesn't the other motor mount made...

Comment

I hit full boost with my t3/to4e around 3k rpms.. The only way that you are going to get faster spool with twins vs equal single is if you are sequential. That is just more actuators and things to engineering that don't need to be there when you could simplify the whole system...I am sure you aren't going to listen to the guy that built/pieced together his own turbo setup or anything...
              :: PNW Crew ::
              '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Working...
              X