I wanna build my m10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna build my m10

Anyone know a good and affordable way to make it faster I'd appreciate it thanks

Turbo.
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

boost dat bish
      -Andy

Comment

What does a "home made" turbo on a stock m10 reliably make? power wise.
        Originally posted by z31maniac
        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

i'd be happy with 200ish HP to the wheels :D , thats only gotta be pushing a min. 7 pounds of boost on a t28 or t3 , i cant wait till i build mine for turbo one day. can only fix my car once every two weeks hahah

Comment

CA, Turbo, Smog = FTL

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

CA, Turbo, smog = FTW dude, its called i pay someone 150 and BAM! done deal,and dont drive teh car all retarded and every thing is cool, many of my frnds with swapd engs have never been reffed and get tehir car passed with some $$$ :D

Comment

Nice smog system you have there in Kalifornia.

Seriously, the M10 is a capable motor, but the M10 only came in a car with drum brakes in the rear...get to building a better chassis first.

Stopping and steering first, then power.

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

That would make too much sense now wouldn't it? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                    That would make too much sense now wouldn't it? lol
                    So far this kid seems a total retard, but I bet we can whack him into shape pretty easily....what say you, Jean?

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                      So far this kid seems a total retard, but I bet we can whack him into shape pretty easily....what say you, Jean?
                      not to cool to say taht dude! anyways you make it seem liek i know nothing about cars, i mean as work i only work on cars, ive had 4 cars (e30 is # 4) and yes i know about my weak drums in teh back, ive allready looked into getting a disk swap and get some sys. on my car. sorry but im no noob to cars, its ok. tho i am to bmws :D, see id liek to gather info on all sortas of stuff then put that to use down teh road, only can do so much when i live pay check to pay check.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                        i'd be happy with 200ish HP to the wheels :D , thats only gotta be pushing a min. 7 pounds of boost on a t28 or t3 , i cant wait till i build mine for turbo one day. can only fix my car once every two weeks hahah
                        Right.

Worked out well for me.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                          not to cool to say taht dude! anyways you make it seem liek i know nothing about cars, i mean as work i only work on cars, ive had 4 cars (e30 is # 4) and yes i know about my weak drums in teh back, ive allready looked into getting a disk swap and get some sys. on my car. sorry but im no noob to cars, its ok. tho i am to bmws :D, see id liek to gather info on all sortas of stuff then put that to use down teh road, only can do so much when i live pay check to pay check.
                          hoooooly texting grammar/pronunciation/spell check!!! do you deliberately type like that on purpose?!?! need to work on basic sentence structure and spelling before you go boosting cars. i mean if i didnt know this was a BMW site id swear you roll a white honda hatch on pink wheels or something.

if you want RELIABLE, daily driving power swap in a m20b25 and leave it. cost to power ratio will be dramatically different. easier to install and maintain. i could go on and on but im sure someone will say that its a FAR better idea to rebuild a m10 (minimum $1000 to rebuild RIGHT) and throw on $1000+ in turbo bits and electronics. yeah thats a much easier idea.

Comment

Yeah, I was just giving you shit anyway.

You seem the thick skinned type, the type that fits R3V, so just hang in there while a few guys here flame the hell out of you...then, after the initiation, we all have milk and cookies.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                              hoooooly texting grammar/pronunciation/spell check!!! do you deliberately type like that on purpose?!?! need to work on basic sentence structure and spelling before you go boosting cars. i mean if i didnt know this was a BMW site id swear you roll a white honda hatch on pink wheels or something.

if you want RELIABLE, daily driving power swap in a m20b25 and leave it. cost to power ratio will be dramatically different. easier to install and maintain. i could go on and on but im sure someone will say that its a FAR better idea to rebuild a m10 (minimum $1000 to rebuild RIGHT) and throw on $1000+ in turbo bits and electronics. yeah thats a much easier idea.

thanks i know sometimes i type to fast really dont care is i mess up or not, and for honda's no, nissan and not a sentra a s13 ,anyways i know im better off with a m20b25 but as stated i have a 84 m10, so swap ecu's and find all teh stuff id might as well buy a 325i. my car is in good running condition now. no dua if i slapped a turbo on it would blow. like i said befor , yes i would rebuild , low comp pistons, a higher cam , rocker , port and polish, metal head gasket etc etc could go on forever, at this point right now im just looking for more info on m10 performance. i did not say anything to just get dog'd on. but anyways liek i said just looking for info ok.. time in no issue for me , i can take a year or so to slowly build this car or not. if im going to do then yes! i'd do it right. and if i wanted to swap the eng why not just buy this guys s50 up the block from me for 950 bux?? but i dont and i dont have time or a place for work like that. week by week id surly but slowly build my m10. end of story .

Comment

Working...
                              X