which pistons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 884door View Post
    Excuse me for elaborating on a previous statement after it was called vague.:roll:

If the OP couldn't search to find all this info thats been covered before he probably hasn't heard the s5x vs. m20 stroker argument. I was just stating an alternate idea.
    Nando has a good point, you just happened to be the guy he told off. I feel like screaming at all the people that butt into a unrelated engine discussion (M20, M30) with the old "put an M/S50 in it, dood!" argument. It gets old.
    1973 Bavaria

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      I guess if you assume he is completely daft and missed the section titled "24v swaps", the fact that it's been done like a billion times and he's probably seen one if he's ever been to an E30 meet.

it's like somebody asking how to cook a steak and then posting that they should eat tofu because it's cheaper, healthier and better for the environment.
      Well he was obviously daft enough to miss the " If you are new, please make use of the search feature before you ask a question." on the front page.

I agree with your steak simile so my bad.

This thread is way off track now. Woops.:roll:

Comment

yes i know of the s52 swap. I'm not interested thanks though. I am looking for a decent place to get the crankshaft and pistons, and yes I do plan on doing all the work myself.

Comment

that took 2 seconds SEARCH!

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Working...
          X