This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BimmerJoeE30 View Post
    Oh man, whats this crazy piece of metal, oh wait its only a heat shield, fucking idiot.

Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      Wait wtf someone bash waffles?

The results of eating waffles...

Comment

that is one SIQ e30!
        Toyota Pickup

Comment

Hey I'm a Wrencher now.....

Comment

Would somebody help this guy out, he has a very tough question...

Comment

Joe, You lost. I won. Again. I've been awarded the internet by Alex Trebek, and someone posted a coupon for me to claim my prize. I believe you were told to GTFO

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                Joe, You lost. I won. Again. I've been awarded the internet by Alex Trebek, and someone posted a coupon for me to claim my prize. I believe you were told to GTFO
                quoted for truth
                www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

lowlight

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post

No, I do believe you couldn't come up with anything else. Also stated that I could have the win. FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerJoeE30 View Post
                      Actually, if you really look like that, I know you never get waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. Dude, your face is jacked. And whats with the hat? Are you another wigger in a bimmer?

Hey man that really hurt my feelings. I bought that Nixon hat one day when I was feeling down to give myself a little pep. I didn't choose to be born this way.

Mods, could you please ask this guy to cool down? He's going to turn me into an emotional wrecking ball again.
                      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I kindly disagree sir.

Comment

weak troll is weak. I've seen better. I'm surprised he's still around. must not be getting that waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles he keeps talking about. big surprise there.

Comment

I hope this is locked up and done when I come home from class...and that bimmerjoe is banned. This waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesry has gone on long enough.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by desaevious View Post
                              i hope this is locked up and done when i come home from class...and that bimmerjoe is banned. This waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesry has gone on long enough.
                              +1

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                                I hope this is locked up and done when I come home from class...and that bimmerjoe is banned. This waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesry has gone on long enough.
                                +1, but im suprised georgegraves hasnt owned this guys life yet, like the goat fucker
                                Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Working...
                                X