Ignition relay??? 87 325e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignition relay??? 87 325e

Im having a problem finding this relay. Mitchel program says its in the left corner under driver side under panel. Looked for some time and didn't find it. Anyone have any ideas where it might be?

there are two spots relays are on these cars, on the drivers fenderwell under a black cover are three (just behind AFM) and in the fusebox
    I saved 15% on my Bimmer parts by switching to ...

Comment

there should be one under there, do u see a connection for a relay under there? and it should be by ur abs computer and just to the left of ur steering rack. looks long and metal.

Comment

Hey thanks for the info fellas. Ill let ya know what happins.

Comment

NP, if u see a connection for it and need another relay I have and extra one that I can ship to u free.

Comment

Thanks again. But I had ordered one,replaced it and still no start. I need to get a bit more into it now.

Comment

Is it trying to crank? If it is and not doing anything check ur cps. If the starter wont even try check it wiring at the starter and distribution block. If u can hear the solinoid for the starter click but ur starter just stays on till u disconnect the negative battery cable get a new starter. Do ur power windows work?

Comment

Working...
              X