stock HP of 1989 m20 325i?
Collapse
X
-
-
I'm by no means an engine expert, but as I understand, stuff like worn piston rings could lead to low compression and low power.Leave a comment:
-
I really can't see how any b25 is putting around 50 horses less then stock when it was new......does not make sense....
yea it might be weaker but thats one third of the given power, which to me sounds ridiculous..Leave a comment:
-
Ive been in some 325i's that felt weak as FUCK. And op...6 years and 1200 posts later...Leave a comment:
-
numbers being thrown around describing hp loss as an engine ages are much higher than is possible.
In case anyone was confused.Leave a comment:
-
My eta put down 90whp stock. Intake leaks and all. A b25 better put at min. 40hp moreLeave a comment:
-
Odd thing to start a thread about on a forum dedicated to E30s. You would think that this is common knowledge.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Could be a lot more depending on the care and the individual engine. I have a dyno sheet from last year where my 89 put down 144hp/155tq with just shy of 200k on it.Leave a comment:
-
About as much power as 16 members of the Spanish Inquisition.Leave a comment:
-
A member for 6 six years and you ask this?
Use the damn search field in your browser .Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: