N/A with LC-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N/A with LC-1

So I recently started building up parts for an M20 turbo build & just got my LC-1 in the mail. I was wondering if I could still set this up with out a turbo / MS?
    If so can someone PM me and help me from start to finish installing? I'm a bit lost and the schematics I found on E30 Tech are too complicated for me to understand.

The wideband should come with some sort of directions. Cut the plug off of your existing O2 sensor, and splice the wires accordingly from the plug to the LC-1. That way you are using your existing ground and all that... so it's not really too complicated. (This is how I chose to do it, which makes it A LOT easier to install)

Pin 1- Sensor GND- GRY
    Pin 2- Signal - BLK
    Pin 3- GND- White
    Pin 4- 12v- White

The other wires go to your gauge (if you have one) and the calibration light and button. Those are pretty simple to figure out.
    -Alex

Comment

Just keep in mind the stock motronic isn't set up for a wideband signal. Your LC-1 should have an output wire that simulates a narrowband signal which you can use with the stock DME.
      The Great Big M20 Timing Belt DIY

Some good information I've found online (no affiliation):
      Turbo Tech (Garrett)
      Four-cycle information and cam properties for beginners (ISKY Racing Cams)

Comment

Working...
      X