swap updates...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swap updates...

It's been a few weeks now and this motor still puts a smile on my face when i stand on it. All work was done by BimmerBuddies in Hershey,Pa. We used a 731 head,272 cam,HD rockers and such, markD 91 chip, 17lb'ers (originally used 19's but ran like shit, much more alive with 17's.) Eventually i wanna run some headers, also been reading up alot on a ford maf deletes, a local has this setup= pretty wicked. She pulls hard to 7k all day. BimmerBuddies is THE shit, get ahold of these guys. Good times, good times.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Good to hear its still going strong, Bimmerbuddies is the shit, but I think I'm gonna have to make a 2.7i out of my 85 and run you. Well see how an 885 head and stock cam can do. I would like to see how the seta stroker does against your setup though, wish I could have brought it out last time.
    Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
    Bimmerbuddies LLC
    717-388-1256
    2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
    bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

what up Shawn, sounds like a plan. lot of stuff going on at the shop, i'm sure i'll see you soon.
      sigpic

Comment

Yea I'll be around soon, trying to get my coupe roadworthy though without spending money is proving to be a bitch lol
        Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
        Bimmerbuddies LLC
        717-388-1256
        2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
        bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X