Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
    Have no idea

no worries im just givin you shit,.. i love the car other wise..

Comment

did you see the M42 they built on the site? thats a friend of mine...i drove that car, and lemme tell you, there shit is QUALITY. I wouldn't even hesitate to buy the stuff you need from them.

They built an absolutely rock solid motor.
      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
        did you see the M42 they built on the site? thats a friend of mine...i drove that car, and lemme tell you, there shit is QUALITY. I wouldn't even hesitate to buy the stuff you need from them.

They built an absolutely rock solid motor.
        Yeah! I mostly listen to the video, I love that sound.

I think I will give MM a call and ask many, many questions. I basically plan to make the car new over the winter, engine, drivetrain, body, susp etc..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
          damn, your car is so clean. pinstripes look good too. damn that thing would be soo hot with m tech, or plastic bumpers
          Thanks man.
          Believe it or not, but the paint is original. The previous owner drove this car every day, to and from work and so on, also he is an instructor at our club, so that car has seen years of track duty. He took very good care of it and I am going to do the same. Considering that we get about four moths of salty roads, the car is in amazing shape. I hear you on the bumpers, I want something E30 M3 looking, but I got these very cheap in place of the heavy diving boards.
          sigpic

Comment

I am still thinking about MM engine, I may just get mine rebuilt and use some of MM parts. But I really want that 2900 engine.

Which brings me to another ???

Headers/exhaust, IE or Supersprint?

What about intake, aside from K&N cone, what about PIPERCROSS, BMC or ITG?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X