No announcement yet.

Thoughts on these injectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IIRC e30 injector flow rates are 14.5lb/hr. With these you will need to swap with m30 AFM to get best results with them
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

Do the m10 / m20 engines share injectors??

From the ebay page -

FITMENT:
      BMW 83-85 318i
      BMW 87-91 325i
      BMW 88-91 325iC
      BMW 87-91 325iS
      BMW 88-91 325iX
      BMW 89-90 525i
      BMW 88-96 750iL (M70)
      BMW 95 850LSi (M70

1998-99 323iC, 323iS (M52)
      1994-95 325iC (M50)
      1993-95 525iT (M50)
      1992-95 325i, 325iS (M50)
      1991-95 525i (M50)
      1995 M3
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

After reading around the web today, I went ahead and bought the set in the first link as they are supposed to be rebuilt and flow tested.

I figured for $90 bucks I'd go for it. I plan on putting in a EAT chip for 19lb injectors this spring, and will investigate the larger AFM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Disaster Inc View Post
          After reading around the web today, I went ahead and bought the set in the first link as they are supposed to be rebuilt and flow tested.

I figured for $90 bucks I'd go for it. I plan on putting in a EAT chip for 19lb injectors this spring, and will investigate the larger AFM.
          That's the same set up I have now a markd chip and 19lbs injectors even know I don't have an m30 afm the car pulls much harder. I need to find a good working afm and try it

Comment

Originally posted by -Javier- View Post
            That's the same set up I have now a markd chip and 19lbs injectors even know I don't have an m30 afm the car pulls much harder. I need to find a good working afm and try it
            Good to hear its working for you, have you had it smog tested there? That is my one concern as here in MA 1988's still have to pass a sniff test. Love your sig by the way.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Disaster Inc View Post
              Good to hear its working for you, have you had it smog tested there? That is my one concern as here in MA 1988's still have to pass a sniff test. Love your sig by the way.
              thanks about the sig, luckily for us we don't have smog test here in Miami.

Comment

wooowooo! Putting useless bigger injectors on an otherwise stock m20 FTW!

Comment

I thought the point of this thread was not that 19# is acceptable for an M20 (because we all know that with other mods that it is), but whether this specific ebay seller was reputable as selling quality fuel injectors.

because that's what I want to know :)
                  Recent Rebranding!!
                  Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                  E30 SM62/S62
                  E30 M60 V8
                  E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                  Instagram.com/garageaholic
                  Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

crap i just remember i put the 17.5, but it still runs great.

Comment

Working...
                    X