Please help identify the part in pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drove my 1985 325e e30 m20 over a curb and riuned the oil pan & oil pump. The part in the attached pictures was also damaged and I need to know what it is in order to repair or replace. Does anyone know from experience what this is and what must be done. I'd really appreciate your response / help.

Thanks.

mtntexas
    mtntexas@hotmail.com
    Attached Files

Originally posted by mtntexas View Post
    I drove my 1985 325e e30 m20 over a curb and riuned the oil pan & oil pump. The part in the attached pictures was also damaged and I need to know what it is in order to repair or replace. Does anyone know from experience what this is and what must be done. I'd really appreciate your response / help.
    Thanks.
    mtntexas
    mtntexas@hotmail.com

Dude it's an Eta , THROW IT AWAY !!!1111!!1111!!

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

My apologies for not qualifying my request. Would someone other than the comedian Moe Ron please identify the gold colored item in the posted attachment pics.

Thanks

mtntexas

Comment

Oil pressure relief valve.

Comment

moe ron.... thats not funny
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

holy shit that engine is dirty.
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
            X