2.7i Help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.7i Help???

I know there are tons of threads and I have read a lot of stuff and I just want to ask a few questions to clear things up for me a little.

I have and 1987 325. I want to swap to a i intake mani, i throttle body, with i head, i 173 ecu, 1.3 Motronic Harness and sensors, and i dual exhaust. Do I still need the i afm, i fpr, i pulleys, i belts, i thermosat housing, and i plug wires, and what head gasket set should I use? Can I use the my rods as well or do I need i rods?

Would I have to mill the head down at all?

I know I will need that fues and the tach, but do I still need all that?

And how much more hp would that give her, and around how much would all this cost??

How much differnece in hp would putting seta pistons in make???

I know this is a lot of questions, and I was reading most of these post and I just want to get everything set before I start, because my car isn't currently running( http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=131646) and want to give her a little more power.

Please help out as much as you can.

Thanks.

Hey you're really close to me!
    09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
    05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
    87 BMW 325is
    a few bicycles

Comment

just do the electronics, intake, throttle body, exhaust and call it a day. the head drops compression a bunch. I'll post a link that is interesting.
      Flickr
      Originally posted by Indecline06
      For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Flickr
        Originally posted by Indecline06
        For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Working...
        X