My M20B25 Stock Engine Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My M20B25 Stock Engine Rebuild

Starting my build thread for my M20. Block sand blasted, painted (rust primer and high temp paint) all bores and pistons measured. Clearance within specification. Deck height measured at ~ 206.2mm. IM shaft removed, Freeze plugs removed and plug bores cleaned. In the list to do 1 - Replace needle bearings for oil pump drive 2- measure IM shaft bearing bore and compare to shaft - determine clearance ( my guess it should be .0015 to .002 ) 3- Order Parts. What do you use to seal the freeze plug to block. Ordering install tool, this week. Ted Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting back on this. Replacing intermediate shaft front and rear bearings. Just pulled both out and installed the rear one, now to hone to achieve the proper clearance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting back on this. Replacing intermediate shaft front and rear bearings. Just pulled both out and installed the rear one, now to hone to achieve the proper clearance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good!
        sigpic84 325e

Comment

Working...
        X