Clutch Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clutch Setup

Hello, I need some help, I need to know if there is any difference between the

m30´s getrag 260/6 slave cylinder, throw out bearing and fork and the

m20 getrag 250/5 slave cylinder, etc. im having problems with gears not going in smoothly. Thanks alot :D

m20 slave should work fine with the 260/6 trans. I am using one and it works great.

Did you buy one new? Try bleeding it?

Comment

I read the other thread that you posted in about your problem. I have had similar problems on my M20, have you checked to see if your pressure plate is still intact? Also what clutch setup are you using? My roommates m30e30 is using an e34 m5 clutch.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
        m20 slave should work fine with the 260/6 trans. I am using one and it works great.

Did you buy one new? Try bleeding it?

yup its new... and I bled it too. but thanks now I can eliminate the posibility of the slave being the problem! now the only other doubt is, is the m20 throw out bearing going to work? Thanks alot :)

Comment

Originally posted by Syncro325is View Post
          I read the other thread that you posted in about your problem. I have had similar problems on my M20, have you checked to see if your pressure plate is still intact? Also what clutch setup are you using? My roommates m30e30 is using an e34 m5 clutch.
          yes, ive posted everywhere but dont get a clear answer about the part I asked fitting, Im thinking the problem is the pressure plate but it looked fine when I was mounting it, although it was used. im using a (e34) 535i clutch disc and a 535i pressure plate. Thanks. ive been fukd with this problem for a while and didnt want to unmount the whole thing again cause its a PITA! Thanks alot man!!

Comment

Working...
          X