No announcement yet.

M30 Issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a nice little tip for bleeding the system. Remove the pisser hose from the radiator (the small one that goes from the radiator to the expansion tank). Fill the expansion tank with coolant, blow through the pisser hose (try not to ingest any coolant) until it comes out the radiator (where you just removed the line from). Be sure to keep the coolant at a suitable level in the tank, or you will be blowing air back into the system. This works best if the system is already dry*.

Comment

just out of curiosity is anyone else having issues with coolant flow at idle? i replaced my water pump on my rebuild and for some reason it does not wanna flow at idle.... everything works fine at 2500-3000 rpm though....

Comment

Nope - I have perfect cooling.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

yea mines good to go now, are you idleing to low???

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

nah i just figured it out, embarassing though..... seems like i put the thermostat in backwards when i was redoing all the seals...guess thats what happens when you work on motors after 14 hr work days.....

Comment

it happens to the best of us, i cracked a t-stat houseing that way...

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Working...
              X