X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M30b34 w b35 cam

M30b34 w b35 cam and shitty exhaust ;)

enjoy fellas

M30b34 with a b35 cam, intake, dinan chip, ture dual 2.25" exhaust, no cats, glass pacs, and ansa muffler

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

It runs, exhaust sounds a little sick, but still a functioning E30m30, what wiring approach did you take with the B34? Also how noticeable was the cam change?
    1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

not too fond of the idle noise. It sounds like it's on it's last leg until you get on it. Are you planning on keeping the exhaust setup?

Comment

Does it feel like it revs out alittle better?

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
          It runs, exhaust sounds a little sick, but still a functioning E30m30, what wiring approach did you take with the B34? Also how noticeable was the cam change?
          this m30e30 has been running for a year now. Using the stock 635csi harness, gonna switch to a b35 harness as soon as i find one in really good shape. Much cleaner look.

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
          not too fond of the idle noise. It sounds like it's on it's last leg until you get on it. Are you planning on keeping the exhaust setup?
          the idle does sound shitty... at times it sounds muscley and i like that but thats not all the time, the car bounces at an idle tho which i love.

the exhaust is going to be completley redone as soon as some other projects get finished.
          Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
          Does it feel like it revs out alittle better?
          the car has never been so smooth! i Love it, i want to go back to a taller gear tho, 3.25 i have sitting in the garage cause the 3.73 just does feel like its in the right curve for my taste.

Def feel a gain in power and how smooth it is over stock tho!

Comment

You should switch over to the b35 electronics.
            Idles smoooooth, or megasquirt. :)

Comment

Idle sounds eh, and has rasp when you get on it which I'm not a fan of either.

Keen to hear it once you get the new exhaust system fitted!
              ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

sounds like you have a 5horse briggs under the hood at idle. it souds pretty good under load
                Last edited by 416stroker; 07-25-2009, 07:39 PM.
                84 318I Delphin RIP
                87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

+1 on switching over the b35 electronics...You get a CEL (lol a gift/curse) and guys on mye28 have reported better gas mileage and smoother power delivery.

I still want to try a B35 cam, i ALMOST put one in from a parts engine when i seen the cyl#2 lobes were frenched up. Had to put the stock cam back in:(

Sounds good to me!

Comment

i dont know how the power delievery could get any smoother!

b35 harness here i come!

Comment

Love the sound of the motor at idle, sounds beastly! :D

I bet it'll sound real nice with a proper exhaust set-up! :up:
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Offtopic, but did you adjust the valves by using the cam?
                        How did that work out?

Comment

my machinist actually adjusted them when he re assembled everything. They have gotten a bit loud so i want to readjust this week. Ill do it the way you had told me and ill let you know

Comment

Working...
                          X