5spds for m30 swapp fs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5spds for m30 swapp fs

im gonna put this in the fs too but i figured you guys might be interested.

g260 5 spd from a 535 with large guibo 325e ds
    dont know the mileage and needs a bath but otherwise is in decent shape

$300 + shipping

and i also have an m10 5spd which will also work for the m30 swap
    also unknown mileage

$150 + shipping

i will ship but would rather a pickup, i will also deliver for gas money within 200 miles

i need this stuff moved fast, had a caliper cease on the e12, and just bought new wheels. Rent is due! Make offers and im sure we can work something out, i put up numbers just as a starting point.

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

when i got my e12 the caliper was frozen. take it off and work the pistons in and out a few times till it moves freely. that will at least get you by for a little while.

Comment

i actually got a good deal from my local guy ad replaced both caliper, rotors and pads.

thank you tho!

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Man I really need a 260 to keep me from completely scavenging the entire drivetrain out of the e34, but shipping kills the deal for me :(
        - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Can you get a quote for shipping the trans to 78748? I really need a good 260/6 to avoid spending a ton of money on driveshaft shortening.

shipping should be around 50-100ish right? it was 250 to ship my entire motor so i am assuming at half the height and 1/4 the weight it should be around that range.

How does 350 shipped sound? (not trying to lowball, but unknown mileage is a killer) of course if you get a higher quote I am willing to work with you.

let me know if you still have the 260/6 or not and please don't be insulted by my offer, just trying to go off the little info you gave.

oh and pics would be awesome too :)

-Ali

Comment

Working...
          X