Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I share with you m30 guys..

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5][SIZE=2]

Hopefully fast summer fun fast DD for next year:D (ran out of time and now shes put away) TCD turbo'd 335iS

I originally dropped in the b34 as is ready to run N/A but thought hmm, what could I do to make it faster or as fast as a b35?? As you see I kinda got carried away... I will try to clean up the bay next year too!

Details:

- Stock b34(had a b35 cam but yanked it LASTT minute when i realized the lobes were worn the heck out.) Also using the M5 s38 HG and ARP head studs
    - TCD ceramic coated turbo manifold
    - TCD downpipe
    - Tial 38mm WG, running 7psi for now, have a 1bar spring waiting for next year
    - TCD stg3 60trim turbo
    - Ebay piping kit/FMIC
    - MS2 V3.0 full fuel+spark control
    - HKS SSQV BOV
    - 36lb injectors, (regret not going much bigger :( )
    - Vauxhall Omega coil pack (cya later dizzy!!)
    - Custom 4-puck sprung clutch/custom pressure plate
    - Still have the stock 3.73LSD, want to drop town to a 3.25 or 2.93. Thoughts?

No dynos yet.

m30's rock!
    Last edited by e30_kid89; 11-02-2009, 10:40 PM.

Radiator?

Comment

Your regular 535i rad with a 14" pusher e-fan...

Comment

nice setup.

The BOV should be mounted closer to the intake. And a 3.25 would be a nice diff for your power output. ~300whp or so?

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
          nice setup.

The BOV should be mounted closer to the intake. And a 3.25 would be a nice diff for your power output. ~300whp or so?
          I'd be happy if @ the moment i was @ the 290-300whp range.

I wanted to move it closer to the intake the pipes run pretty high to the hood and that thing is kinda huge!

Comment

You got a very nice setup, but there´s one single factor that contributes to adding like 50% of fun-factor to your car and it´s the turbocharger sticker on the strut tower.
            1998 528i auto on staggered DSII

Comment

Very nice. How much did the complete turbo setup run you on top of the swap. This may be an option in the upcoming year for me. Thanks in advance.
              1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

AWESOME. Looks great....
                Now you'll DEFINITELY have to take me for a spin! ;)

Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
                  Very nice. How much did the complete turbo setup run you on top of the swap.
                  I'm curious about this as well. That's pretty much the setup I'd like to run.
                  Originally posted by LJ851
                  I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Working...
                  X