another e30 m30 question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another e30 m30 question??

now i am getting no spark but fuel. i used the m20 harness with m30 computer. does anyone have a diagram of proper sensors hooked up??
    any ideas? thank you

Originally posted by kylelauffer View Post
    now i am getting no spark but fuel. i used the m20 harness with m30 computer. does anyone have a diagram of proper sensors hooked up??
    any ideas? thank you
    coil?
    crank trigger plug into the harness?
    I only done one m20 harness so I know little hope this gets you started.

1986 335is-1988 335ist -1991 335istsigpic

Comment

Be sure the crank position sensor and spark id wires are going into their respective plugs. If they are swapped, it will not start

Comment

if that doesnt work, check your main relays in the engine bay

Comment

Sounds like the spark and crank plugs are switched like said. Swap them and get back to us

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

we did every combination of sensors. it was an automatic would this matter with the harness? i took care of neutral safety switch. i also have a m30 harness and a manual e30 harness in the garage. what would be most simple?

Comment

give your thread titles a little more specific names ;)
              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Ensure your engine harness is grounded properly (brown wires) and that you have power on the positive side of the coil while cranking. (solid green wire)
                ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

Working...
                X