Feeler: e34 m30 oil-pans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: e34 m30 oil-pans

I have 3 and maybe even 4 of them. I've never messed with an m30 swap, but was under impression that these were the pans necessary for swaps. Is that the case and does anyone need them?

$120 each plus actual shipping or $300 for all 3 and shipping.
    Last edited by Aptyp; 03-02-2010, 01:37 PM.

Couple guys want them on mye28.com
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I'll have to get on there.

Comment

Its the pan that non B35 swapper need to fit over the sub-frame. You should have no problem unloading them.
        1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
          Its the pan that non B35 swapper need to fit over the sub-frame. You should have no problem unloading them.
          What do you mean non b35 swapper? I was under the impression this is the pan to use for a b35 into e30 swap.

Art, I will buy one of those pans today if you pm me you paypal
          Anything can be done

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerScreamer View Post
            What do you mean non b35 swapper? I was under the impression this is the pan to use for a b35 into e30 swap.

b34's have diffrent pan.

1986 335is-1988 335ist -1991 335istsigpic

Comment

Yes this is the pan you will need if you have any M30 beside the B35. In which case you would already have this pan. You will also need the B35 oil pickup.
              1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Not quite. You will have the correct pan on your B35 if it's out of an e32 or e34, otherwise you'll need to swap it....
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

They are saying that this is the pan that any m30 needs to go into an e30. So you shouldn't have trouble selling them.
                  '86 E30
                  '05 E53 X5
                  '72 Firebird
                  '10 Prius
                  '03 Tundra

Comment

my b34 had the original pan on it out of a E28 and it fit just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerScreamer View Post

I think he's trying to say that this is the b35 oil pan, e34 and e32.

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Originally posted by weaksauce View Post
                        my b34 had the original pan on it out of a E28 and it fit just fine.

Are you running a stock steering rack? I don't see how this is possible.
                        1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

maybe i am doing it wrong? I pulled the motor out a few weeks ago and it is sitting on the floor beside the car. anyone have a picture of a B34 pan versus a B35 pan to make sure I'm not crazy? The pan looks slightly different than the B35 pan, but not significantly different.

Comment

Originally posted by weaksauce View Post
                            maybe i am doing it wrong? I pulled the motor out a few weeks ago and it is sitting on the floor beside the car. anyone have a picture of a B34 pan versus a B35 pan to make sure I'm not crazy? The pan looks slightly different than the B35 pan, but not significantly different.
                            I've got ya, brosef:
                            $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

well, looks like i have 2 B35 pans then. I thought the pan that was on it was original since it was in the same state of decomposition as the rest of the motor.....
                              learned something today!

Comment

Working...
                              X